Exchanges & Refunds
1. For faulty items: must email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 days from the date of receiving the order. If you are purchasing for someone else as a gift, please do check the jewellery upon receiving.
2. We will accept merchandise in its original unused condition for store credit or exchange when accompanied by the original sale confirmation email within 14 days from the date of purchase.
All sale items can only be exchanged, or refunded as store credits.**
We are unable to offer exchanges or returns on earrings for hygienic reasons (unless they are faulty), so please do not hesitate to ask us any questions before you make the purchase.
3. We do not offer refund or exchange on items that have been worn or altered.
4. JEAN RILEY reserves the right to refuse returned products that have been worn or altered in any way, or in our opinions haven’t been taken appropriate care according to our instructions. All packaging must be included in the return. If the return is deemed unacceptable, it will be returned to the customer at the customer's own expense
5. We do not pay for the return shipping unless the products are faulty upon receiving (must contact us within 2 days) or the wrong products being sent.
6. If the return is eligible, refunds will be applied back to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and duties.
*** The shipping cost will be deducted from the refund if the purchase is made with free shipping.
7. It’s Jean Riley reserves the right to not offer a refund in the unlikely case of stolen or miss placed parcels. Once an item is deemed delivered it’s no longer the property of it’s Jean Riley. Signature on delivery is avaibale upon checkout to ensure this does not happen.
Solid Gold & Custom designs
1. We offer repair for faulty items: must email us (email@example.com) within 2 days from the date of receiving the order.
*If you are purchasing for someone else as a gift, please do check the jewellery upon receiving.
2. ** All solid gold jewellery pieces can only be refunded in store credits
3. We do not offer an exchange on our solid gold jewellery collection for “a change of mind”. Every single piece is handmade to order just for you.
Afterpay Returns/ Refunds
Returns remain subject to It's Jean Riley returns policy.
If you wish to return your item/s, send them back to us as you would for a normal order.
When It's Jean Riley receives the item/s and accepts your return, we will issue a credit note for the total value of the item/s returned.
Your agreement with AfterPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
For more information on terms and conditions, visit Afterpay's website. For FAQ's relating to Afterpay,
Our quality guarantee
We believe in designing quality pieces at reasonable prices, without forgoing quality. All It's Jean Riley pieces include a 6-month quality guarantee.
When bought from our store, we provide a six-month warranty period where we will repair the item at no cost except for the postage to us and back to you. Jewellery will only be repaired/replaced upon assessment.
When posting the item back to us, please include a prepaid post satchel that has been addressed to yourself & your best address.
Our repair service does not extend to jewellery that has been damaged due to wear and tear, misuse and jewellery that has not been cared for (eg. chipped, snapped, bent out of shape, continuously worn in saltwater). Our care instructions can be found here
We reserve the right to not repair or to add a cost to any goods returned after the as per mention ( 6 months period).