The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
Frequently Asked Questions
All orders are shipped & tracked for free from Australia with Sendle & couriers. Sendle is 100% carbon neutral as we're firm believers in minimising our brand footprint.
Estimated Shipping Time
3-7 business days for Australian orders
7-10 business days for our friends abroad!
Express shipping can be arranged via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd be pleased to help you!
Everything you need to watch your gorgeous pieces make their way to you will be sent to the contact details you provide at checkout. If you have any queries about the process, shoot us an email and we'll make sure you have everything you need!
Damaged in transit?
For faulty items, email us within 2 days of receiving the order and we'd be pleased to help you out.
Had a change of heart?
We'll accept unused pieces within 14 days for store credit or exchange when accompanied by the sale confirmation email. If you've worn or altered the piece, we can't do this but love that you're expressing your individuality! We also can't accept exchanges or returns on any of our earrings so as to protect the precious ears of our future customers. This also applies to pieces that haven't been taken care of according to our guide.
If you have any questions while you're shopping, reach out and we'd be delighted to help you sort it out.
Policy for solid gold & custom designs
We offer repair for faulty items: must email us (email@example.com) within 2 days from the date of receiving the order.
If it's faulty, get in touch within 2 days and we will be sure to refund your store credits. Since these pieces are handmade for you, we don't offer returns if you've changed your mind but we've heard from several sources our pieces make great gifts!
Returns remain subject to It's Jean Riley returns policy. If you wish to return your order, send it back to us as you would for a normal one and we'll give you a credit note. Your agreement with AfterPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments. For more information on terms and conditions, visit Afterpay's website.
We believe in designing quality pieces at reasonable prices without forgoing quality. We're so confident in the immaculate quality we strive for that all pieces include a 6-month warranty period where we will repair the item at no cost (except for the postage). When posting the item back to us, please include a prepaid post satchel that has been addressed to yourself & your best address.
Our repair service does not extend to jewellery that has been damaged due to wear and tear, misuse and jewellery that has not been cared for (e.g. chipped, snapped, bent out of shape, continuously worn in saltwater). It also doesn't cover anything outside the return period./p>
Keeping your piece gorgeous for years
Our pieces are lovingly made from gold vermeil/gold-filled & 14k solid gold to ensure the longest lasting, most beautiful pieces we can create. Due to the nature of the materials, we recommend following this care & cleaning routine so you can enjoy them for years!
1. The vermeil/gold jewellery mustn't be sprayed with perfume or any other sprays. Perform this task before putting on the jewellery so that the chemicals won't contaminate the metal.
2. The gold necklace, ring or bracelet must only be put on after the cream or lotion you have applied has been absorbed by your skin or has dried.
3. Tarnishing of the plated or metal jewellery can be easily caused because of reaction taking place with materials like perfume, oil, nail polish, chlorine and nail polish remover. Sweat can cause this problem too, therefore it is necessary to remove such jewellery items when swimming or exercising.
4. Remove any dirt or dust that might have stuck to the jewellery after every use by cleaning it with a soft cloth or a cotton ball. You can restore the shine to the gold-plated jewellery as well by rubbing its surface with a soft jewellery cloth.
5. Don’t make use of antibacterial soaps or jewellery cleaners for cleaning your gold-plated jewellery as chemicals present in them might tarnish it quickly.
6. Keep your gold vermeil jewellery in a separate jewellery box or place it in a soft cloth after cleaning to avoid blemishes.
It's Jean Riley takes no responsibility for the misuse or lack of care with jewellery aftercare.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for subscribing